Old Town Newhall Association
The Old Town Newhall Association is a public-charity, 501(c)3, which exists to promote the downtown Newhall area. Our tax id number is 26-0047801.
National Trust Main Street Program
Established in 1980, the National Trust Main Street Program has helped downtown associations like OTNA generate more than $17 billion in investment, with a net gain of more than 231,000 new jobs and more than 57,000 new businesses. Nationally, every dollar a community uses to support its local four-point program results in roughly $40 in new investment.
California Downtown Association
One of the strongest downtown organizations in the country, the CDA was established in 1971. Committed to the long-term preservation and prosperity of business districts, it helps facilitate the exchange of information and lobbies at the state and local levels for statewide improvement programs and local funding.
- Bringing people downtown with events such as: Parades, Senses, Arts Festivals, Annual Car Shows, & Cinco De Mayo
- Organizing community clean-up days prior to major downtown events
- Hosting an annual fundraisers/community events with hay-rides, country music, saloon, stagecoach rides and games
- Publishing newsletters that provide up-to-date information on events and happenings
- Opening the doors of communication for the downtown area
- Creating a unified voice among merchants, property owners and residents
- Hosting important community forums (some bilingual)